All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the Gospel accounts of Jesus' claim to forgive sins and the implications for his identity as a first-century prophet.
- Author BiographyTobias Hagerland is a teacher of New Testament exegesis, theology and hermeneutics at Lund University, Sweden. He has published articles in journals such as the Journal for the Study of the New Testament, New Testament Studies and The Catholic Biblical Quarterly.
- Author(s)Tobias Hagerland
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleSociety for New Testament Studies Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume Number150
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.