All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- Series TitleThe Library of Historical Jesus Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byTobias Hagerland
- Table Of ContentsPreface Acknowledgements Abbreviations Introduction Part 1: Problems of Method for Studying Jesus and the Scriptures 1. Jesus and the Scriptures: Problems of Authentication and Interpretation Tobias Hagerland, Lund University, Sweden Part 2: Passages of Scripture in the Jesus Tradition 2. Genesis 2:24 and the Jesus Tradition William Loader, Murdoch University, Australia, and North-West University, South Africa 3. The Queen of Sheba and the Jesus Traditions Kim Huat Tan, Trinity Theological College, Singapore 4. Jesus' Exorcistic Identity Reconsidered: The Demise of a Solomonic Typology Jennifer Nystrom, Lund University, Sweden 5. Being 'God-Taught': Isaiah 54:13 as Prolegomenon to the Teaching Ministry of Jesus Jonathan A. Blanke, Trinity Lutheran Church, USA 6. The Day of the Lord is Coming: Jesus and the Book of Zechariah Fernando Bermejo-Rubio, UNED [Universidad Nacional de Educacion a Distancia], Spain 7. Jesus and the Devout Psalmist of Psalm 22 Ville Auvinen, Theological Institute of Finland, Finland Part 3: Patterns in Jesus' Use of Scripture 8. A Servant Like the Master: A Jewish Christian Hermeneutic for the Practice of the Torah Edwin K. Broadhead, Berea College, USA. 9. Jesus the Sage and His Provocative Parables Ben Witherington III, Asbury Theological Seminary, USA and St Andrews University, UK 10. A Sign from Heaven and the Word of Scripture: Jesus' Miracles at Stake Jan Roskovec, Charles University, Prague 11. Re-examining the Last Supper Sayings in Light of the Hebrew Scriptures Mary J. Marshall, Murdoch University, Australia Bibliography Indexes
- Author BiographyTobias Hagerland is Assistant Professor of New Testament Studies at Lund University, Sweden.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.