CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us behind the walls of a Roman Catholic convent in central Mexico to explore the lives, training, and experiences of a group of postulants - young women in the first stage of religious training as nuns. This book considers how these aspiring nuns learn to experience God by cultivating an altered experience of their own female bodies.
- Author BiographyRebecca J. Lester is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Washington University.
- Author(s)Rebecca J. Lester
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2005
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleEthnographic Studies in Subjectivity
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note6 line illustrations, 4 tables
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.