All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJesus the Radical connects the lessons of six parables of the New Testament with moral issues examined by leading contemporary philosophers. The book demonstrates how deeply opposed is Jesus' radical moral message to the dominant moral understandings of our time.
- Author BiographyRaymond Angelo Belliotti is SUNY Distinguished Teaching Professor of philosophy at the State University of New York at Fredonia. He is the author of fourteen books, including Posthumous Harm: Why the Dead are Still Vulnerable, Niccolo Machiavelli: The Laughing Lion and the Strutting Fox, and Roman Philosophy and the Good Life.
- Author(s)Raymond Angelo Belliotti
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 tables
- Weight308 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.26
- £25.27Trending at £26.33
- £16.76Trending at £20.64
- £10.16Trending at £14.51
- £11.45Trending at £11.92
- £16.99Trending at £17.19
- £9.58Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.