All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £39.55Was:£55.00Free postage
- £38.43Was:£55.00Free postage
- £47.60Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis stunning, glamorously designed survey highlights the artistry, expertise, and inspiration behind the work of today's most fascinating and influential jewelry designers.
- Author BiographyStellene Volandes is an expert on contemporary jewelry. She is the executive style director of Town and Country, and has received awards for her jewelry writing, including the WJA Gem Award for journalistic excellence. Carolina Herrera is an American fashion designer. Her awards include the 2004 CFDA Womenswear Designer of the Year award and their Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award in 2008.
- Author(s)Stellene Volandes
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Width241 mm
- Height324 mm
- Foreword byCarolina Herrera
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.