All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNearly ten years in preparation and production, Jewelry Concepts and Technology is the definitive guide and handbook for jewellery makers on all levels of ability. It is also a unique reference source for those not directly active in the field but who wish to gain an understanding of what lies behind the jewellery-making mystique.
- Author BiographyOppi Untracht's interest in crafts began in the 1930s and developed with Fine Arts degrees from New York University and Columbia. Metalwork, enamelling and jewellery are his special interests, and he has both taught and exhibited internationally in these mediums. He has written numerous articles for Graphis, Craft Horizons, American Craft and Colliers Encyclopedia, and is the author of Metal Techniques for Craftsmen, also published by Robert Hale.
- Author(s)Oppi Untracht
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1998
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNAG Press
- Content Note900 colour and b&w halftones, 377 line illustrations, glossaries, index
- Weight2700 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine57 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ukfer-7cvwor8h02 Mar, 2017by
A good book
I´m happy that I could finally get my hands in this book, and at an affordable price.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.34Trending at £3.02
- £4.05Trending at £6.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £7.80Trending at £8.98
- £5.31Trending at £6.48
- £12.98Trending at £19.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.