All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLinda Chandler and Christine Ritchey take the mystery out of wire wrapping and share their insider secrets for making gorgeous jewelry from bundles of joined wire, no soldering required!
- Author BiographyLinda Chandler is a jewelry designer and teacher with more than twenty years' experience. She is also a Precious Metal Clay certified teacher. Linda lives in Indianapolis, Indiana. Christine Ritchey is an independent writer/editor, potter, and jewelry maker. She lives in north Texas. They are the authors of Woven Wire Jewelry and Getting Started Making Wire Jewelry and More (both from Interweave Press).
- Author(s)Christine Ritchey,Linda L. Chandler
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note400 illustrations, colour
- Weight435 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.