All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pathbreaking study of Jewish marriage and divorce in 19th-century Russia.
- Author BiographyChaeRan Y. Freeze is Assistant Professor in Near Eastern and Judaic Studies at Brandeis University. Jewish Marriage and Divorce in Imperial Russia was a 2000 recipient of the Koret book publication grant.
- Author(s)ChaeRan Y. Freeze
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleTauber Institute for the Study of European Jewry
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrandeis University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.99Trending at £13.30
- £23.73Trending at £25.92
- £20.77Trending at £21.21
- £14.58Trending at £17.02
- £10.16Trending at £14.53
- £10.59Trending at £11.88
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.