All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Vivian Mann articulates the importance and relevance of Jewish texts to our understanding of art history.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2000
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byVivian B. Mann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.