All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to understanding Jewish traditions. This title comes with ready to answer questions about almost all aspects of Jewish life and practice: life-cycle events, holidays, ritual and prayer, Jewish traditions and customs.
- Author BiographyRonald Eisenberg has been an academic radiologist for 25 years, a (non-practicing) lawyer, and a prayer-leader/teacher of an alternative minyan he founded in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has a Master's Degree in Jewish Studies from Spertus Institute in Chicago. He has published 18 medical books as well as The 613 Mitzvot (Jason Aronson). His most popular medical books have sold 10,000 copies each and have become required reading in the field.
- Author(s)Ronald L. Eisenberg
- PublisherJewish Publication Society
- Date of Publication08/09/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleA JPS Guide
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJewish Publication Society
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1393 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.