All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to know about trimming the foresail. Demystifying the black art of jib trimming, concepts are illustrated with colour photos and diagrams and the sailing terminology has been reined in. Concepts covered range from lift, drag and sail shape to wind changes and sea state, with lots more in between.
- Author BiographyFelix Marks is a successful racing and experienced cruising sailor in Australia and the UK. Also author of the popular sailing guide Mainsail Trimming.
- Author(s)Felix Marks
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLeamington Spa
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFernhurst Books Limited
- Content Note42 colour photos, 29 diagrams
- Weight220 g
- Width169 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £2.93Trending at £3.22
- £20.81Trending at £39.89
- £24.00Trending at £25.84
- £10.99Trending at £11.84
- £9.85Trending at £10.61
- £13.75Trending at £14.80
- £9.95Trending at £10.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.