All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text helps readers gain a complete understanding of the whys and hows of designing and building a variety of different workholders for manufacturing. It includes sections on assembly tools and handling tools and it catalogues reading which should help with the development of new skills.
- Author BiographyEdward Hoffman is a leading scholar in humanistic psychology, and has been writing and lecturing on topics related to emotional well-being, higher motivation, and spirituality for more than 30 years. He is an Adjunct Associate Psychology Professor at Yeshiva University in New York City, where he created its popular course on positive psychology. A senior editor of the Journal of Humanistic Psychology, Dr. Hoffman received his degrees from Cornell University and the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor.
- Author(s)Edward G. Hoffman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication20/09/2003
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Note500 illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £24.60Trending at £35.00
- £21.10Trending at £25.72
- £18.20Trending at £26.00
- £10.85Trending at £12.69
- £6.72Trending at £7.95
- £13.80Trending at £16.99
- £10.50Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.