All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £13.31Trending at £17.64
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £16.85
- £8.79Trending at £10.50
- £7.99Trending at £15.51
- £23.91Trending at £31.98
- £17.52Trending at £17.74
About this product
- DescriptionProvides heuristics, rules, tips, and tricks that intend to help readers improve their SQL programming style and proficiency, and format and write portable, readable, maintainable SQL code. This book enables readers to give their group a coding standard for internal use, to enable programmers to use a consistent style.
- Author BiographyJoe Celko served 10 years on ANSI/ISO SQL Standards Committee and contributed to the SQL-89 and SQL-92 Standards. Mr. Celko is author a series of books on SQL and RDBMS for Elsevier/MKP. He is an independent consultant based in Austin, Texas. He has written over 1200 columns in the computer trade and academic press, mostly dealing with data and databases.
- Author(s)Joe Celko
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/05/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.