All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Bell Hood, a native of Kentucky bred on romantic notions of the Old South and determined to model himself on Robert E Lee, had a tragic military career, no less interesting for being calamitous. This book aims to do justice to one of the most maligned and misunderstood figures in Civil War history.
- Author BiographyRichard M. McMurry is also the author of Two Great Rebel Armies: An Essay in Confederate Military History (l989).
- Author(s)Richard M. McMurry
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., map
- Weight312 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.45
- £25.53Trending at £25.82
- £24.05Trending at £34.67
- £25.27Trending at £25.82
- £13.73Trending at £14.24
- £9.71Trending at £11.65
- £14.33Trending at £14.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.