All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
About this product
- Author(s)John Evelyn,Michael M. Repetzki
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMunsteraner Monographien Zur Englischen Literatur / Munster Monographs on English Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight500 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Epicurean cosmogony and cosmology - Infinite space and infinity of worlds - Vacuum - Concept of matter - Matter in motion - (Im)mortality of the human soul - Vita contemplativa vs vita activa - Editions of Lucretius - Commentaries on Lucretius/Epicureanism.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Michael M. Repetzki was born in Essen in 1967. From 1987 to 1989 he studied English and Latin at the university of Bonn. From 1989 to 1994 he completed his studies at the university of Muenster, where he graduated in 1994. In 1996, the DAAD awarded him a scholarship to work on the Evelyn manuscripts in the British Library; he submitted his thesis to the Faculty of Arts at Muenster in 1997. He is currently teaching at the Werner-Heisenberg-Gymnasium in Goeppingen.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.