All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis examination of John Randolph of Roanoke is an essay in both political theory and American history. Included in this edition is a recently discovered first-hand account of Randolph's death in Philadelphia. Russell Kirk is the author of The Conservative Mind .
- Author BiographyRussell Kirk (1918-1994) was the author of some thirty books, including The Conservative Mind , and was one of the seminal political thinkers of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Russell Kirk
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Content Notechronology, bibliography, index
- Weight737 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.