All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a film career that spanned five decades, John Wayne became a US icon of heroic individualism and rugged masculinity. This book provides new readings of Fort Apache, Red River, Hondo, The Searchers, Rio Bravo, and The Alamo and connects Wayne's characters with a modern, transnational masculinity being reimagined after World War II.
- Author BiographyRussell Meeuf is an assistant professor in the School of Journalism and Mass Media at the University of Idaho.
- Author(s)Russell Meeuf
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note17 b&w photos
- Weight499 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine509 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.