CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling short biography of the 'Lord's horseman cantering towards eternity') John Wesley. Using the as yet unpublished Oxford diaries, the author, himself a Fellow of Wesley's Oxford College, reveals Wesley's extraordinarily complex and paradoxical personality. Originally published by Thomas Nelson in 1964.
- Author(s)V. H. H. Green
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/06/1987
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note1ill.
- Weight208 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.