All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1964, Horace Montgomery's study of the life and career of Johnny Cobb, focuses on his experiences during the Civil War, his romantic relationship with fellow aristocrat Lucy Barrow, and his position after leaving the army as head of the numerous Cobb plantations.
- Author BiographyHorace Montgomery (1906-2001) was a historian and professor at the University of Georgia for more than twenty years. He is noted for his firm stand supporting the desegregation of the University. Montgomery is the author of several books focused on the history of the south, including Cracker Parties and Civilization through the Centuries.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.