All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJames McGrath offers a fresh approach to the question of the origins of Johannine christology.
- Author BiographyJames F. McGrath is Lecturer in New Testament Studies at Emanuel University, Oradea and the University of Oradea, Romania. He has published articles in NTS, Irish Biblical Studies, Irish Theological Quarterly, Religion and Theology and Koinonia Journal.
- Author(s)James F. McGrath
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2004
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleSociety for New Testament Studies Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 111
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byJohn Court
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.