All listings for this product
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £4.00Trending at £6.85
- £11.99Trending at £15.80
- £6.99Trending at £7.37
- £11.21Trending at £13.43
- £18.95Trending at £30.57
- £29.99Trending at £31.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first extended discussion of the relationship between John's Gospel and Jewish apocalyptic thought. It is conducted by leaders in the field.
- Author BiographyCatrin H. Williams is Senior Lecturer in Biblical Studies at the University of Wales Trinity St David, UK. Christopher Rowland is Professor of the Exegesis of Holy Scripture at Queen's College, University of Oxford, UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCatrin H. Williams,Christopher C. Rowland
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.