All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten primarily by a former resident and current assistant professor at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, this unique handbook uses only concise bullets and tables to answer the treatment and management questions that most often arise during daily ob/gyn practice.
- Author BiographyLinda M. Szymanski, MD, PhD is Medical Director, Labor & Delivery and Inpatient Obstetric Services, The Johns Hopkins Hospital; and Assistant Professor, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland. Jessica L. Bienstock, MD, MPH is Director, Residency Training Program; Director, Division of Education; and Professor, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Jessica L. Bienstock,Linda M. Szymanski
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight222 g
- Width117 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.58
- £8.68Trending at £10.31
- £14.70Trending at £19.06
- £6.92Trending at £7.28
- £8.85Trending at £8.96
- £20.72Trending at £23.94
- £23.94Trending at £26.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.