All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh assessment of the neoliberal political economy behind Canadian foreign policy from Afghanistan to Haiti, Joining Empire establishes Jerome Klassen as one of the most astute analysts of contemporary Canadian foreign policy and its relationship to US global power.
- Author BiographyJerome Klassen is a Research Fellow at the MIT Center for International Studies.
- Author(s)Jerome Klassen
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Comparative Political Economy and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note22 figures
- Weight640 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.