All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn full-colour spreads, this title reveals 100 bold ideas for Happy Chic dwelling, decorating and entertaining. Featuring five project gatefolds, it invites readers to create their own Happy Chic handicrafts, including a macrame owl and custom Love note cards.
- Author BiographyUltimate design hyphenate Jonathan Adler is a TV personality, interior decorator, housewares entrepreneur, sharp-witted cultural authority and mad potter. His eponymous lifestyle brand debuted 18 years ago and now encompasses myriad product lines, from pillows and plates to furniture and lighting. Recently, Adler has branched into fashion, launching a capsule collection for denim brand 7 For All Mankind and partnering with the world-renowned Lacoste sportswear brand.
- Author(s)Jonathan Adler
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight821 g
- Width203 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byDeborah Needleman
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.65Trending at £2.04
- £1.55Trending at £1.92
- £1.99Trending at £2.29
- £1.85Trending at £3.51
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.10
- £9.72Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.