CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed exploration of Ben Jonson's relationship with his single most enduring and significant literary model, Horace.
- Author BiographyVictoria Moul is a lecturer in Latin language and literature at King's College London. She works on various aspects of the interpretation of classical poetry in both ancient and more modern literature.
- Author(s)Victoria Moul
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine152 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.