All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first complete monograph on the Los Angeles-based artist's eye-catching fusion of design, architecture and art.
- Author BiographyLane Relyea is Assistant Professor of Art Theory and Practice at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. He writes regularly for such magazines as Artforum, Art in America and Parkett, and he has contributed to numerous publications, including monographs on such artists as Vija Celmins (2004) and Wolfgang Tillmans (2006), and exhibition catalogues such as 'Helter Skelter' (1992) and 'Public Offerings' (2001). Christina Vegh has been Director of the Bonner Kunstverein since 2005, where she has organized exhibitions on such artists as Jonas Dahlberg and Jan Mancuska (2005) and John Baldessari (2007). In 2000 she curated an exhibition on Jorge Pardo at Kunsthalle Basel, and she has written extensively on his work. She contributes to a range of art journals, including Parkett and Kunstbulletin, and her published writing includes texts on Franz Ackermann, Yehudit Sasportas and Corey McCorkle. Chris Kraus, a writer based in Los Angeles, is founding editor of Semiotext(e)'s Native Agents imprint. She has written on art, poetics and theory for numerous academic anthologies and art magazines, and she is the author of Video Green, a collection of essays about the Los Angeles art world.
- Author(s)Chris Kraus,Christina Vegh,Lane Relyea
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2008
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleContemporary Artists Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1007 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Artist(s)Jorge Pardo
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.