All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of a remarkable woman whose artistic mission was to relate Mexican cultural history to English-language readers. A world-renowned playwright in the 1930s and best-selling novelist in the 1940s, Josefina Niggli published at a time when Chicana/o literature was not yet recognized as such.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Coonrod Martinez is professor of Latin American literature and chair of Chicano and Latino studies at Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, California. She is also the translator of Lilus Kikus and Other Stories by Elena Poniatowska (UNM Press).
- Author(s)Elizabeth Coonrod Martinez
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note12 halftones
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.