Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionBased on archives worldwide, this work explores the political involvements of this British industrialist. The study reveals Chamberlain's aggressive approach to Britain's problems between 1867 and 1914 including his involvement in Irish Home Rule and the House of Lords.
- Author(s)Peter T. Marsh
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/1994
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note12 b-w illus.
- Weight1460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.