All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis biography of Joseph Henry Lumpkin (1799-1867) details the life and work of the man whose senior judgeship on Georgia's Supreme Court spanned more than twenty years and included service as its first Chief Justice. Paul Hicks portrays Lumpkin as both a civic-minded professional and an evangelical Presbyterian reformer.
- Author BiographyPaul DeForest Hicks, a graduate of Princeton and Harvard Law School, is a former managing director of J. P. Morgan. He lives in Rye, New York.
- Author(s)Paul DeForest Hicks
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.