All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the decisions of Supreme Court justice and Harvard law professor Joseph Story (1779-1845). Demonstrating the odd twists and turns that legal development sometimes takes, the book is also a fascinating case study that reveals much about the relationship of law to society.
- Author BiographyAlan Watson, Distinguished Research Professor and Ernest P. Rogers Chair at the University of Georgia School of Law, USA is regarded as one of the world's foremost authorities on Roman law, comparative law, legal history, and law and religion.
- Author(s)Alan Watson
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.