Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's global digital world, journalists are required to be cognizant of ethical and cultural issues beyond usual national boundaries. This text provides a theoretical and practical introduction to cross-cultural journalism, equipping students with the skills and understanding they need today.
- Author BiographyLEVI OBIJIOFOR is Senior Lecturer in Journalism at the School of Journalism and Communication, the University of Queensland, Australia. His research interests focus on foreign news reporting across cultures, impact of new technologies on journalistic practices, as well as journalism education. He teaches postgraduate and undergraduate courses in journalism and communication. FOLKER HANUSCH is Senior Lecturer in Journalism at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia. His main research interests centre on news representations of death and dying, travel journalism, as well as comparative journalism practices. He has published widely on these topics in a number of international journals.
- Author(s)Folker Hanusch,Levi Obijiofor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note248 p.
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.