All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £57.40Was:£62.00Free postage
- £56.42Was:£62.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis book advances research on media accountability and transparency, and also offers innovative perspectives for newsrooms, media policy-makers, and journalism educators. Its systematic comparative design makes it an unprecedented venture in international journalism studies.
- Author BiographySusanne Fengler (PhD, Free University Berlin) is professor of international journalism at TU Dortmund University and director of the Erich Brost Institute for International Journalism. She is the director of the MediaAcT project. Tobias Eberwein (PhD, TU Dortmund University) is visiting professor at TU Dortmund University and acting academic director of the Erich Brost Institute for International Journalism. He is the scientific coordinator of the MediaAcT project. Gianpietro Mazzoleni (PhD, University of Rome-La Sapienza) is full professor of political communication at the Universita degli Studi di Milano. Colin Porlezza (PhD, Universita della Svizzera italiana) is lecturer at the Department of Journalism at City University London. Stephan Russ-Mohl (PhD, University of Konstanz) is professor of journalism and media management at the Universita della Svizzera italiana and director of the Lugano-based branch of the European Journalism Observatory.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMass Communication & Journalism
- Series Part/Volume Number100
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byColin Porlezza,Gianpietro Mazzoleni,Susanne Fengler,Tobias Eberwein
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £28.20
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.