CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.65Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in 1841, this two-volume work by Sir George Grey, soldier and administrator, recounts two expeditions into north-west Australia.
- Author(s)Sir George Grey
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - History of Oceania
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 6 colour illus.
- Weight1250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.