Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £11.77
- £28.94Trending at £31.75
- £28.61Trending at £35.51
- £11.89Trending at £22.26
- £30.00Trending at £33.80
- £17.99Trending at £20.77
- £9.50Trending at £9.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, some fifteen well-known data mining professionals give their answers to such questions as What are your notable success stories? and How did you learn from your failures? The contributors also offer real-world advice on career planning.
- Author BiographyDr Mohamed Medhat Gaber is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Portsmouth, UK. He received his PhD from Monash University, Australia in 2006. He then held appointments with the University of Sydney, CSIRO, and Monash University, all in Australia. He has published more than 70 papers and edited/co-edited three books on data mining and knowledge discovery. Mohamed has served in the program committees of major conferences related to data mining, including ICDM, PAKDD, ECML/PKDD and ICML. He is recognized as a fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy (HEA); and he is also a member of the International Panel of Expert Advisers for the Australasian Data Mining Conferences. In 2007, Mohamed was awarded the CSIRO teamwork award.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/08/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMohamed Medhat Gaber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.