All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnables the new reader of Ulysses to understand, analyse and appreciate the most famous, and famously 'difficult', novel of the twentieth century. This guide shows how Joyce reacted to the historical and cultural context in which he was situated. It is suitable for undergraduate students.
- Author BiographySean Sheehan has taught in London and is now a full-time writer. He has written a number of guides, including ones to Gerard Manley Hopkins and Tony Harrison (both Greenwich Exchange). His Jack's World: the life and times of an Irish farmer, was published in 2007 (Cork University Press).
- Author(s)Sean Sheehan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleA Reader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.