All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most versatile German aircraft of World War II, the Junkers Ju 88 served as a fighter, bomber and patrol aircraft on every front. This volume is the first of three to cover the Ju 88's extensive service record and includes 1/96 scale drawings and archival photographs.
- Author BiographyArguably the finest profile artist in the business, John Weal's love of German aircraft makes his work a treat for students of the subject. He has written several Aces volumes, and two books on the JU 87 in the companion series Combat Aircraft.
- Author(s)John Weal
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Combat Aircraft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note30 colour and 100 b&w illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width185 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.