All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a portrait of the authors' views on history, philosophy, rhetoric, and religion as well as on their writings and professors. This title discusses the differences between Judaism and Christianity and the reasons the authors have chosen their respective faiths.
- Author BiographyEugen Rosenstock-Huessy (1888-1973) was a historian and social philosopher who taught at Harvard University and Dartmouth College. He is the author of Out of Revolution: Autobiography of Western Man and The Christian Future or the Modern Mind Outrun.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2011
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 halftone
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEugen Rosenstock-Huessy
- Foreword byPaul Mendes-Flohr
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.