All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenerations of scholars have debated the influence of Greco-Roman culture on Jewish society and the degree of its impact on Jewish material culture and religious practice in Palestine and the Diaspora of antiquity. Scholar Lee I. Levine examines this phenomenon from the aftermath of Alexander's conquest to the Byzantine era. 28 illustrations.
- Author(s)Lee I. Levine
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleSamuel & Althea Stroum Lectures in Jewish Studies
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note28 illus.
- Weight273 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.