All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJUDICIAL PROCESS combines detailed information about the structures and processes of the American judiciary with an insider's understanding of courthouse dynamics to show students how contemporary courts deliver justice.
- Author BiographyStephen S. Meinhold is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington where he teaches classes on Judicial Politics, Constitutional Law, the Presidency, and Research Methods. Dr. Meinhold recently published the new Wadsworth title BATTLE SUPREME: THE CONFIRMATION OF CHIEF JUSTICE JOHN ROBERTS AND THE FUTURE OF THE SUPREME COURT. Professor Meinhold's current research focuses on college students' use of attorneys, their plans to attend law school, and their attitudes about the legal system. He has published articles in POLITICAL RESEARCH QUARTERLY, SOCIAL SCIENCE QUARTERLY, JUSTICE SYSTEM JOURNAL, and PS: POLITICAL SCIENCE AND POLITICS. David William Neubauer has taught at the University of Florida, at Washington University in St. Louis, and most recently at the University of New Orleans. In addition to this best-selling text, he is the author of DEBATING CRIME: RHETORIC AND REALITY, and BATTLE SUPREME: THE CONFIRMATION OF CHIEF JUSTICE JOHN ROBERTS AND THE FUTURE OF THE SUPREME COURT, both from Wadsworth. His articles have appeared in a wide array of scholarly journals, including Law and Society Review, Judicature, Policy Studies Journal, and Law and Policy Quarterly. Dr. Neubauer's current research interests include nominations to the Supreme Court and religion in public life.
- Author(s)David W. Neubauer,Stephen Scott Meinhold
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2012
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps, figures
- Weight780 g
- Width186 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th International edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £5.99Trending at £6.65
- £15.00Trending at £15.93
- £34.35Trending at £41.41
- £38.49Trending at £40.08
- £15.62Trending at £17.55
- £15.77Trending at £16.54
- £12.09Trending at £12.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.