All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book considers how judicial review can be improved to strike the appropriate balance between legislative and judicial power.
- Author BiographyRonald C. Den Otter is Assistant Professor of Political Science at California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. He received his J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School and his Ph.D. in political science from UCLA, where as a teaching assistant he won an award for outstanding teaching. Professor Den Otter has also taught undergraduate courses in public law and political theory at Cal State Los Angeles, UCLA, and Pepperdine University.
- Author(s)Ronald C. Den Otter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.