Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffers over 160 recipes, from super-healthy fruit and vegetable tonics, to luxurious indulgent milkshakes and ice-cream floats. This title presents essential information on juicing ingredients, both fruits and vegetables and also herbs, bases and flavourings, including nutritional and mineral values and a guide to vitamins.
- Author BiographySuzannah Olivier is a leading nutritionist and the author of many health books. Suzannah's published works include The Breast Cancer Prevention and Recovery Diet (Penguin); What Should I Feed My Baby (Weidenfeld) and 101 Ways to Simplify Your Life (Cico Books). Joanna Farrow worked as a food writer on women's magazines for several years until her first child was born. Since then, she has worked freelance, contributing articles to various magazines and writing a selection of cookbooks on subjects ranging from fish and shellfish to children's cookery, cakes and chocolate.
- Author(s)Joanna Farrow,Suzannah Oliver
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 650 colour photographs
- Weight1637 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.