All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the age of 30, Julian of Norwich had a series of intense visions of Jesus which she recorded in what became the first book written in English by a woman. Her message remains relevant today and is strikingly apparent in this fresh and contemporary rendering of the text. An enticing read, that stimulates unique realizations about spirituality.
- Author BiographyMirabai Starr is professor of Philosophy and World Religions at the University of New Mexico-Taos. She speaks and teaches internationally on the writings of the mystics and contemplative practice, and is a noted translator of medieval spiritual texts.
- Author(s)Mirabai Starr
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.06Trending at £12.83
- £22.45Trending at £24.55
- £8.49Trending at £11.02
- £11.50Trending at £12.22
- £11.99Trending at £13.20
- £13.42Trending at £14.95
- £11.99Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.