All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an out of this world introduction to a real kid-pleasing topic that has curriculum relevance and on-the-shelf appeal.
- Author BiographySteve Tomecek, the Executive Director and Founder of Science Plus, Inc., is the author of numerous books, including three other Jump Into Science titles. He was the winner of the 1996 American Institute of Physics Excellence in Science Writing Award. He lives in Bellerose, NY. Liisa Chauncy Guida studied at the Pratt School of Art and Design in New York City. She gazes at the moon in the clear skies over her home in Avon, CO.
- Author(s)Steve Tomecek
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication04/07/2008
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleJump into Science
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Out-of-print date28/07/2011
- Content Note30 Illustrations
- Weight130 g
- Width274 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.45
- £33.99Trending at £35.65
- £13.99Trending at £14.67
- £35.89Trending at £37.64
- £25.85Trending at £27.14
- £9.74Trending at £10.21
- £15.88Trending at £16.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.