All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCG Jung, son of a Swiss Reformed pastor, used his Christian background throughout his career to illuminate the psychological roots of all religions. This work relates Jung's relationship with Christianity to his psychological views on religion in general, his hermeneutic of religious thought, and his therapeutic attitude toward Christianity.
- Author(s)C. G. Jung
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/1999
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleEncountering Jung S.
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMurray Stein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.