All listings for this product
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.72
- £23.57Trending at £26.99
- £10.26Trending at £11.05
- £10.82Trending at £12.06
- £15.39Trending at £16.58
- £16.34Trending at £16.85
- £12.24Trending at £12.58
About this product
- DescriptionWell-known for his articulation of the 'shadow side' of human individuality and culture, C G Jung wrote a great deal about the question of evil throughout his life. This title views the question of moral choice within the framework of his ideas about archetypes and discussions about moral choices, conscience, and continual ethical reflection.
- Author(s)C. G. Jung
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEncountering Jung S.
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMurray Stein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.