All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to organising athletics activities at junior school level. Detailed lesson plans are given for Years 3-6, which can be used as they are or adapted by the teacher for their own particular needs. All material is compliant to National Curriculum requirements.
- Author BiographyJim Hall was the Physical Education Inspector for the London Borough of Ealing for six years. Before this he was a Physical Education adviser for the Boroughs of Ealing and Hounslow. Now Jim is a self-employed PE Adviser, working with children and teachers in schools, and with teachers on in-service courses. He is the author of Leapfrogs PE Lesson Plans: Reception and Years 1 through to 6.
- Author(s)Jim Hall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/03/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLeapfrogs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteB&W illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width220 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.