All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe final book in the Junior English course is suitable for pupils aged 9+ (Year 5 upwards) and is packed full of reading passages and activities which will enthuse young learners.
- Author BiographyAfter some years in the legal profession, Andrew Hammond retrained as a teacher and has taught English for ten years in schools across the south east of England. He has prepared boys and girls for the 11+ and 13+ Common Entrance and Scholarship exams as well as working as a Year 5 class teacher, Year 6 Coordinator, KS3 Coordinator and Head of English and Drama. Andrew is the Head of English and Drama at Copthorne Preparatory School and lives in Surrey with his wife and three young rascals.
- Author(s)Andrew Hammond
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width189 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.33Trending at £6.79
- £6.50Trending at £6.70
- £5.77Trending at £6.50
- £4.00Trending at £4.22
- £17.87Trending at £18.86
- £5.59Trending at £5.89
- £7.18Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.