All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores Egypt's legal history under British rule, revealing the centrality of the human to Egyptian legal and colonial history.
- Author BiographySamera Esmeir is Assistant Professor of Rhetoric at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Samera Esmeir
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight650 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine712 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.98
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.