All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow, for the first time, there is a comprehensive, eminently readable book designed to focus thinking in the area of contract law. This book bridges the gap between law and economics.
- Author BiographyF. H. Buckley is Foundation Professor at the Law and Economics Center of George Mason University in Arlington, Virginia.
- Author(s)Francis H. Buckley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Economics of Legal Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.