All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorman Daniels, author of the award-winning Just Healthcare, develops a comprehensive theory of justice for health.
- Author BiographyNorman Daniels is Mary B. Saltonstall Professor and Professor of Ethics and Populations Health at Harvard School of Public Health. A member of the Institute of Medicine, a Fellow of the Hastings Center, a Founding Member of the National Academy of Social Insurance and of the International Society for Equity in Health, he has consulted for organisations, commissions, and governments, including the United Nations, WHO, and the President's Commission for the Study of Ethical Problems in Medicine, on issues of justice and health policy. Dr Daniels is the author of numerous books. He has received fellowships and grants from the National Endowment for the Humanities, the National Science Foundation, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and held a Robert Wood Johnson Investigator's Award as well as a Rockefeller Foundation grant for the international adaptation of benchmarks.
- Author(s)Norman Daniels
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.